Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all!

I am from the Sandhills area and while I am not a CCW carrier yet I will be soon, as will my wife.

I have been an avid handgunner for the past 10 years or so but only have 2 pistols:1) Ruger P89 9mm, 2) FEG .380 so far ;)

I am fairly new to the area. I have an idea of what it will take for a CCW paperwise, but how long would the wait be?

Thanks and a great place! I purchased my membership for the USCCA a few days ago too.

Seeya,
Spoon

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Welcome spoon :smilez: - hope you'll find some useful stuff here.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome from Alabama. Glad to have you aboard.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Welcome to the forum and welcome to NC. Wait time all depends on your county, but I have never heard of it being more than one month. Most of the people I know waited about three weeks. Although I have heard of an address change for a permit taking longer, which doesn't make sense. Good Luck, its good to know that there is two more law abiding citizens carrying firearms

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome - :smilez:

·
Administrator
143,819 Posts
Welcome

Thanks for registering. :usflag:
Looking forward to having you be an active member.
Stay in touch with us and keep us updated on the process of getting your License To Carry.

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Welcome from Idaho

·
Registered
744 Posts
Welcome from Bladen County, NC. Got my CCW two years ago, once I took the class, got my background check, fingerprints done and paid my $90, it took two months before I got my CCW. Hope you get yours sooner but if not, it's worth the wait! Glad another Tar Heel is getting his CCW and is here on the friendliest forum around! :wave:

·
Registered
753 Posts
Welcome.. jump on in ... learn lots ... share with others ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.