Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to be here!!
I've been around firearms in various forms for quite a while, but have recently started my "career" in concealed carry.
I look forward to getting a lot of useful information from here and contributing back to the group as I am able.

My EDC will be the PT111 Gen 2 that will be purchased within the next couple of weeks.

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Howdy from TEXAS, where the west begins. Welcome to the forum.
Glad you could join us. Pull up a chair and sit a spell.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ksgunner - gotta love TAC! '81 to '85 I was at Cannon AFB, NM working on the weapons systems of the F-111D.

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Registered
9,340 Posts
Greetings.jpg
Welcome !!!!

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
PT111 ... Welcome from SW Ohio & congrats on your decision to join the ranks of those who take responsibility for their personal defense. Practice often, carry everywhere legal and stay safe :yup:

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
Glad to be here!!
I've been around firearms in various forms for quite a while, but have recently started my "career" in concealed carry.
I look forward to getting a lot of useful information from here and contributing back to the group as I am able.

My EDC will be the PT111 Gen 2 that will be purchased within the next couple of weeks.
Welcome from Missouri! Remember a vote for Trump is a vote to keep our right, the 2nd Ammendment.

We can work on you choice of pistol later.:smile:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts