Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I am a new member from Massachusetts. Although I currently attending university in NYC. I do not currently carry and you can’t anywise in NYC. Unless you got “clout”. I am planning to get a CCL in Massachusetts for carry when I am there. Not exactly gun friendly there either. I was raised in a household where we hunted, and shot. My mother also carries concealed and got my father into it lately.

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Welcome from Victoria, B.C. :wave:

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
Welcome from South Carolina...

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Welcome from Texas! :wave:

·
Premium Member
24,512 Posts
Welcome aboard from Virginia.

·
Registered
11,431 Posts
Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee

·
Banned
13,684 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Welcome from Central Texas!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
Welcome from Alabama.

·
Super Moderator
50,609 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
:bier: from Ga. Welcome to DC.

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
Welcome

Hello. I am a new member from Massachusetts. Although I currently attending university in NYC. I do not currently carry and you can’t anywise in NYC. Unless you got “clout”. I am planning to get a CCL in Massachusetts for carry when I am there. Not exactly gun friendly there either. I was raised in a household where we hunted, and shot. My mother also carries concealed and got my father into it lately.
Welcome from Missouri.

There are some states, cities and county's that make it tough to obtain a permit. Good luck trying to obtain your CCL in Massachusetts.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
"There are some states, cities and county's that make it tough to obtain a permit. Good luck trying to obtain your CCL in Massachusetts."
SIGP250

Fortunately the area of Massachusetts I am from has traditionally had a high acceptance rate of CCL. That said who knows how the situation has changed. I recall that my mother has sort of always had one, and my father obtained a CCL only a few years ago. Rural Massachusetts is fortunately more sane then the rest of the state.
Also thank you everyone for your greetings

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.