Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a new GLOCK 26 yesterday, can't wait to go break it in this weekend. The thing is nice and small, perfect BUG. $469. I think it's worth it.

:banana: :haha: :banana: :haha: :banana: :haha: :banana:

·
Registered
810 Posts
We had two of them. Worked just like a Glock is supposed to for me. My wife, though, has a lot of wrist problems and actually couldn't hold it tight enough for it to cycle (first time I'd ever seen that happen with a Glock). She's now carrying revolvers.
I really liked the 26. Kind of a J-frame S&W with twice the shots.

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Nice aquisition Chris - now the weekend is all but here - you can go shoot the snot out of it! :smile:

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
cjm5874 said:
Bought a new GLOCK 26 yesterday, can't wait to go break it in this weekend. The thing is nice and small, perfect BUG. $469. I think it's worth it.

My girl friend is looking long and hard at the G26, let us know how you like it and maybe a brief range report when you can.

Ti.

·
Registered
568 Posts
cjm5874 said:

I think you got a good deal for it. $469 for a new G-26 is a win.

·
Administrator
144,127 Posts
Did Ya Get A Black One

Or a Green Booger Colored version?

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
QKShooter said:
Or a Green Booger Colored version?
I thought of baby poop green when I saw that one myself.:yup:

Ti

·
Administrator
144,127 Posts
Not To Go Off Topic

But, I really would not mind having a Greenie GLOCK but, who (at GLOCK) picked that exact shade of green for the frame?
It's really not exactly a military drab & it's more like split pea soup or as you so eloquently stated Baby Poop Green.:biggrin2:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Went to the range and shot the snot out of it. Girlfriend really enjoyed shooting. Typical Glock out of the box accuracy. She needed a few rounds to get used to the shorter grips but other than that loved it. I played like crazy, nice double-taps, great shooter, not a single FTF in 350 rounds.

However, my AR-15 started acting up. It would eject spent casings but not chamber another round. This was after about 20 rounds, cleaning and oiling did not help. Still trying to figure that one out.

Final review...buy a Glock. I now have 2. The 26 is nice, I don't think I would want to shoot any larger caliber in a sub-compact though. My other Glock is the 32 (.357 SIG) and that thing can kick like a mule, couldn't imagine it in a sub-compact.

By the way...Glocks are black, they always were and nobody is going to convince me that I should get one in a color resembling blended peas.

·
Administrator
144,127 Posts
The Little GLOCK 36

Some folks think it's a real handful. I really like mine though.
On the plus side you can often get a decent deal on a hardly used one 'cause some folks shoot them once & then trade them in. :blink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts