Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Juanita, I'm 60 years old, and l work as a consultant in the IT-Telecom field. Here is a bit of background about myself. Last year I started reading books like Female and Armed, Staying' Alive both by Paxton Quigley and decided for self protection I wanted to lean more about guns and how to shoot them correctly. I had bought a PPK/S 380 to qualify for my CHL and now I try to shoot at least 3 times a month at the range and attend gun shows when they are in my area. I also belong to the NRA, so I guess you could call me a pistol packing Granny! :danceban: Love reading this forum and really appreciate the great feed back!

·
Super Moderator
25,533 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hope you find what you are looking for and enjoy the interaction that goes on in the forum.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The ladies that we have here are great. I love to hear about weapons and tactics from their point of view. I teach CC to almost exclusively females and it helps to understand how they think and what their needs and desires are in ref to CC. I find that more women carry a concealed weapon than most people would think. Again,WELCOME. ----------

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Juanita - great to have you join us here :smile: That said from a long time shooter 60 yr old Grandpa too :wink:

Great you have gotten into shooting and carry even this late on - you are wise. We will do all we can to help you with any questions.

·
Administrator
143,574 Posts
Hi Juanita

Thanks for registering.
I'm positive that we still have a forum seat in the front row for a PPK/S Packin' Granny From Texas.
Welcome to the forum. :usflag:

Juanita be sure to jump right in & participate. Please know that you are Very Welcome to do more than just read. Join right in anywhere on the forum.:smile:
We'll love hearing from you.

Oh...so you have a Walther PPK/S ??? ~ Very nice little high quality deluxe firearm!

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

What sort of rig do you use for your PPK/S?

-Scott-

·
Super Moderator
23,558 Posts
Welcome Juanita :wave: (texbell1 !!) from another in North Texas. Frisco is a nice city! Glad to see more women CC. My wife and I both shoot, both have are CHL's, and love seeing more of the same in Texas.

This is a great forum with helpful, informative moderators and members that have tolerated this new guy with grace.

·
Super Moderator
18,095 Posts
Excellent !

As one that has taught a lot of little ole grannys out there how to pack, I'm always interested to hear what they have to say !
Welcome !

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Welcome to the boards! :wave:

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
Welcome, the more the merrier.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts