Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been waiting to get one of these for awhile. Finally bought one and added a streamlight TLR-1 plus 1000rds of 9mm to the purchase.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Very nice I have a 23 and love the compact firepower. Prob will get a 19 eventually.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Nice. That was my duty gun for 12 years. I had a Gen 2 though. Great gun. I think you will be very happy. What kind of ammo did you buy?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Very nice. I have the 23 with the glock laser/light combo. Love the size. I would buy the 19 myself, but can't justify the purchase with already going with the .40 platform.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Excuse me while I wipe the slobber off my face :rofl:

Very nice. I am going to be picking up either a 19 or 32 here in the next few months.

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
A perfect HD package...well done!:bier:

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Very nice. I have the 23 with the glock laser/light combo. Love the size. I would buy the 19 myself, but can't justify the purchase with already going with the .40 platform.
You can always justify a Glock :yup:

to the OP: nice weapon system you have there and I'm sure you'll enjoy shooting it and sleep well knowing you have one of the best defense packages around.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
That's another way to "git 'er dun"! :image035:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I have had a 19 for about 6 years now...love it, one of my favorites.....and it goes well with fruit according to your pic!

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats... How does the G19 feel with the TLR-1? I've been thinking about getting a TLR-1 for mine...

·
Banned
13,685 Posts

ON YOUR NEW

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Finally got a chance to take this to the range today. I had a 3.5-lb trigger put in when I bought it, and this thing shoots fantastic. My accuracy with this was slightly better than with my 1911, which came as a big surprise (and this was shooting the G19 with the streamlight attached), and much better than with my G22.

I'm very happy with the gun. I'm thinking I may sell the G22.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Very cool!

·
Banned
102 Posts
beautiful...soon i will be getting the 22....

·
Premium Member
7,465 Posts
I'm curious how it shoots for you. I ask, because I never thought of myself as particularly talented with a pistol, but I'm freakin surgical with the G19. Nice purchase!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts