Defensive Carry banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Congrats, just the usual field strip and inspect before you shoot it IMO, should be good to go..Where the heck did you find a 50 round box of Critical Duty !?

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Got a new Glock 26 Gen 3, couldn't find a Gen 4.
Anything I need to do to it other than take it out and shoot it?
Here it is surrounded by some friends:smile:

View attachment 71454
SURE!!

You got to hold it, love it, clean it, buy it extra mags including the 30 rounder, get some new sights... :smile: Just joking though - the more you handle it, the more comfortable you might find it.

Nah - take it out and shoot it! Good times! Nice collection too btw! Very nice! Congrats on the 26!

·
Registered
994 Posts
rpouty, you make me think of a conversation in the movie "The Three Amigos". ... Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas? Si, El Guapo, you have a plethora of pinatas. What is a plethora? Nice plethora of pistolas you got there, rpouty.

·
Registered
172 Posts
your gun has some good friends!

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Well Done on your new Glock! I like the Gen 3's better than the 4s....

Just go shoot it! Let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Congrats, just the usual field strip and inspect before you shoot it IMO, should be good to go..Where the heck did you find a 50 round box of Critical Duty !?
I bought a 50 round box of Critical Duty 2 weeks ago at my LGS. They have had quite a bit of it on the shelves lately.

·
Registered
773 Posts
That's my current carry round in my g23. Seems like great ammo from what I have seen. How much was it going for if you don't mind me asking ?

·
Super Moderator
50,612 Posts
Nice choice, and I prefer the Gen-3 over the Gen-4...congrats!:congrats:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts