Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a new Glock 26, went from a Taurus 24/7 Pro C to this and I have to say its a great improvement. I wont post any pics everyone knows what they look like haha, just wanted to share the good news.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Congrats!!!! Great gun!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Nice! I'll be picking one up as soon as my CPL clears.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
The 26 is a first class weapon....and after you have it, youll want the big brother, the 19.

·
Registered
7,973 Posts
Congrats...Great weapon for CC..Shoot and Train with it and you will not regret your choice...

·
Premium Member
6,171 Posts
Congratulations. The Glock 26 is a very nice pistol. Enjoy!

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Good choice on a fine CC pistol....

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Hey 13 series..great move. Have a G26 and done South it is my most common EDC. Thinking of packin' my Colt Gov't during the winter(or what passes for it here!:hand5:),but the G26 is the warm weather weapon. Good Luck with it!:smile:

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
DOWN South.......oooppps! sorry!:embarassed:

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
I just got my G26 not long ago and have a hard time putting it down. Great pistol!

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
congrats!
nice pistol

one word of warning.....multiply on their own with great frequency

I had 4 before I knew what happened :smile:

·
Registered
971 Posts
Congrats fine choice. My complaints with my 26 are as follows. It generally defeats me wanting to buy something new. Its just about a perfect CCW. I am a tinkerer and am defeated cause they are awesome straight out of the box. It will eat anything and come back for more. You done good.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats on the new G26... Before long you'll have to get a G19 to keep it company...

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Congrats on your new G26! If you are thrilled as much as I am with my G26 you will never want to part with it. Mine is the one on the left.

<------Glock 26

·
Registered
313 Posts
At some times I have wished that my 26 were a 19, but lately I appreciate the 26 more than ever.

Some people say they're ugly, but any firearm that is so reliable and so simple to disassemble and maintain is inherently beautiful. :tongue:

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Just picked up a new Glock 26, went from a Taurus 24/7 Pro C to this and I have to say its a great improvement. I wont post any pics everyone knows what they look like haha, just wanted to share the good news.
Awesome! Hey.....most Glockers know what they look like, but everyone's picture show it in a different light. Taking a pic of YOUR Glock separates it from all the rest because it's a picture of pride, and nobody gets to see your side of the love without it. I'm getting a G26 for my wife's birthday present this coming Monday! I'll get my G27 back after darned near four months! You think getting a new G26 is so insignificant?
Glad you think it's a great improvement. Hope it works well for you. Be safe, and Glock on!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Congratulations! I love mine. I used to always wonder what my next carry gun would be and tried several. Since I got the G26 I haven't even thought about it. I don't see any reason to get anything else. Relatively compact, good capacity, reliable, and extremely tough. Yep love it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts