Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a S&W 9mm shield today. Been looking for a while. Shoots great but I will have to get use to the narrow grip compared to my G26. Overall I'm happy with it though. Have a blessed day!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Yes indeed congrats are in order....

Help me understand....you said you have a G-26 that accepts 17 and 19 mags and conceals perfect with the standard 26 mag.....What prompted the S&W purchase....just curious......

·
Registered
10,298 Posts
Congrats! Always an occasion worth celebrating. :danceban:

Reactions: secondcor62

·
Registered
10,298 Posts
Yes indeed congrats are in order....

Help me understand....you said you have a G-26 that accepts 17 and 19 mags and conceals perfect with the standard 26 mag.....What prompted the S&W purchase....just curious......
Probably because Glocks suck. :evillaugh:

J/K, J/K.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Have to admit I bought one to. Didnt really need it but nice an slim nice trigger. Just one of those niche guns that fit into my rotation nicely.

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
Congrats on the S&W.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Probably because Glocks suck. :evillaugh:

J/K, J/K.
Oh...sorry....did not know that.....for sure.....I'll go trade mine in Monaday am for an accurate shooting, high capacity, very concealable, reliable one.....probably get another Glock :wave:

·
Registered
10,298 Posts
Oh...sorry....did not know that.....for sure.....I'll go trade mine in Monaday am for an accurate shooting, high capacity, very concealable, reliable one.....probably get another Glock :wave:
I DID say "just kidding". In seriousness, Glocks are fine weapons, as are the M&P's.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Congratulations on the Shield 9mm! Let us know how it shoots, etc.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No particular reason other than I just like the gun. I love to shoot my G26 but it is a thick and harder for me to conceal this time of year. I'd been looking around for about six months now, not really looking hard, I came across this one and decided I'd buy it.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
No particular reason other than I just like the gun. I love to shoot my G26 but it is a thick and harder for me to conceal this time of year. I'd be looking around for about six months now, not really looking hard, I came across this one and decided I'd buy it.
Good deal...like I said I was just curious.....

·
Premium Member
5,008 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts