Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Love the CDP's hate the grips, changed mine to the slime Wilson Combat CCW grips and it made all the difference.

Nice pick up! Enjoy..............

Ti.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
My daily carry weapon is just like that only different (???) Mine has a 3" bbl. It also wears a set of VZ linen micarta(little slimmer) grips. Give a thought to ---> a home style F&B,keep it lubed,Wilson mags(or at least the "guts"),turn the trigger ajustment screw in a half turn or so,send400-500rds. downrange for break in(CDP's are tight),try Hornady 230gr.XTP's(#9096), .......ENJOY ! ------

·
Registered
18 Posts
New Gun

I have one like that for my Wife. Me I carry a full size Kimber. In fact Kimbers are all I own.

·
Premium Member
6,539 Posts
Very nice! Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
i own an ultra carry II in black..I love it. I agree with the grips, I changed mine to the hogue wrap around. You made a great choice for a carry pistol....now all you need is some brommeland leather to wrap it in.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
This is the exact gun I'd like to get and I'd have to put the slim grips on it too, then it's a Max Con V holster and call it better than good. I've love to see more pics of the gun and hear all about how it shoots. I like the shorter grip for concealment but it does dig into the palm a bit more than a full size but I love your gun and hope to get one for myself someday!

Happy shooting!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.