Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How about a thread posting new guns coming that members may hear about? I will start.

CZ striker (P10)
Ruger Redhawk 8 shot 357
HK 380 single stack (JK)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
I wonder if HK still hates you in 2107?

Reactions: philly01

·
Registered
10,163 Posts
Yes I have heard of new HK guns ..Long slide P30 or the like and a Compact VP9 but that is still? on that

Lot of new imports I would guess

New Ruger stuff

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm hoping the plasma rifle in the 40 watt range will finally coming out. Itching to get my hands on one and see if its any good for deer hunting.

·
Registered
10,163 Posts
I think if the new Prez comes though we are going to see some very cool stuff in 17/18 esp NFA and imports ..A lot more intgeral silenced guns and cheeper throw away style cans and hopefully more imports esp if he overturns the EO on imports esp the barrel ban and the double stack mag ban ....If he could do just that we could at least get normal mag rifles imported not netured for 10 rounds only hack jobns

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think if the new Prez comes though we are going to see some very cool stuff in 17/18 esp NFA and imports ..A lot more intgeral silenced guns and cheeper throw away style cans and hopefully more imports esp if he overturns the EO on imports esp the barrel ban and the double stack mag ban ....If he could do just that we could at least get normal mag rifles imported not netured for 10 rounds only hack jobns
If we can get the safe hearing act passed it will unleash innovation for integrally suppressed rifles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,204 Posts
New Colt Python. I know a guy in the biz who's handled a prototype. Same looks, but modern internals. It was already announced that Colt has a new six shot snubby.

·
Registered
5,589 Posts

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
Positive. This guy has been in the gun business for over 40 years and he knows his merchandise. Also, I read an article that a new Python was hinted at at the last SHOT show.
Well, that makes me wonder if a new Python will be as far from the original pedigree as the new Cobra. At least the original Python was all steel. So I guess that would be same with a new gun.

Reactions: OD*

·
Registered
13,204 Posts
Well, that makes me wonder if a new Python will be as far from the original pedigree as the new Cobra. At least the original Python was all steel. So I guess that would be same with a new gun.
My friend said the outside looks the same, except the trigger guard is a little larger. The innards are all new.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts