Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heard on the news that there was a gun shop that the BGs came thru the roof and got away with 17 guns. Just thought I would metion it in case you hear of any for sale...

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Same thing happened here last winter only the thieves confronted store personnel. If I remember some of the guns showed up in a school. The BG's were gang bangers also if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Geesh....how timely....today, in broad daylight, in Arlington Texas (between Ft Worth and Dallas) a gun shop was robbed of handguns and longguns...no descriptions told....last month, Cabella's was robbed of some 40 guns prior to their Opening...although they're hitting the businesses...makes me think about the other thread discussing "advertising" on your vehicle that you might be a gun owner....follow ya back to see where ya live! :eek:

·
Registered
868 Posts
There has been recent talk about how the Taliban would rob stores for firearms. Sounds like a coordenated effort by gangs to build up their firepower. But isn't that all illegal?? What will congress say and what new laws will those guys from NY want to pass to prevent such things from happening. On the serious side this could mean either nasty shootouts putting family members in danger or causing the cops more headaches by using such force. We don't to many gun stores here in CA so there is an advantage to gun control(yeah right). :smile:

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Recently there have been a couple of gun store robberies. The last one went like this: BG is looking at a couple of handguns on the counter. Phone rings and salesman turns to answer the phone. BG snatches guns and runs outside to running car driven by his accomplice (who probably called the shop), which drives off.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
My local gunshop was robbed a few months ago. Early in the morning, right after opening. Four perps took 40 weapons, mostly handguns. Three of the perps were caught within a week, the fourth was caught more recently, and almost all of the missing weapons were recovered.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Here I've had two attempts on the store while I've been in moonlighting for the owner.

I've been lucky but I'm aware of the risks and am proactive.

A $50 ticket for brandishing is cheaper than the alternative.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts