Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this gem on a whim while passing through a shop I frequent. A Colt late 1952 to 54 vintage Nation Match 45 (Pre Gold Cup)
The bluing was superband about a 98% on the gun. It also had the original box with all the paperwork included.. Gonna tuck this away for a while. I also found a Colt 1911A1 date of Mfg 1925.with 80% blue with leather GI holster and 3 two tone mags from a "Private Sale" for 450.00....I'll show a few pics of that when I return later tonight LOL
This greedy little devil is gettin lucky lately I think LOL

·
Administrator
144,232 Posts
Class3

The Gun Gods are looking down at you these days and smiling ear to ear.
You are are a lucky dog.

And...you know that original two tone mags & nice orig war holsters are selling for big bucks on Ebay.
$450.00 ~ I would snatch that bugger up in a NY Minute!

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not to rub it in, but if you look close.......you'll see a price tag of 1095.00 In actuallity,, I got it for 950.00.which was a GREAT deal.....I've been on a roll with wheelin and dealin lately... More on the positive side for me.....which is pretty rare .. I'll place a few more lix.with a range report of both guns., Probably around Thursday night or Friday night...I had to pass on the Delta Elite 10MM due finding these two gems. The true find was the one private sale..it was a "bring back gun"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts