Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I'm an active shooter. I own only two handguns; both wheel guns. I'm learning to reload at the moment and have found it very relaxing. I have a Georgia License to Carry and I carry to protect myself and loved ones. This forum seems like a good Non Biased forum that can help me with some of my goals. I look forward to participating.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Welcome from Southwest Florida.

·
Banned
2,030 Posts
Hello everyone. I'm an active shooter. I own only two handguns; both wheel guns. I'm learning to reload at the moment and have found it very relaxing. I have a Georgia License to Carry and I carry to protect myself and loved ones. This forum seems like a good Non Biased forum that can help me with some of my goals. I look forward to participating.
Welcome from Wisconsin. Good luck with your reloading.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee....... the "Patron State of Shootin' Stuff!"

Reactions: likesbigbullets

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
Welcome from Wettern WA. I started out with 357s. I still got 3 wheelguns, 2 22s and a 32 S&W.

·
Premium Member
13,765 Posts
Welcome from Alabama

·
Super Moderator
50,612 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Premium Member
5,381 Posts
Welcome from Savannah

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Howdy from Ohio...good to have you in the house!

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
Welcome from Delaware!

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Welcome from a Georgia Native at 65YO. You live in a great Red State and enjoy that. Our CCW Laws work well. We have many indoor and outdoor ranges to shoot at. Enjoy all!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.