Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi to all, i am new to CCW in fact i am still waiting for my FL permit to arrive (they told me on the phone today 7 to 10 days ). i found this forum while surfing a few day ago and new that i could learn a lot from the members here. glad to be aboard and look forward to talking to many of you ( i am also new to posting on forums and somewhat computer challenged so any pointers would be welcome).

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We're glad you found us and don't worry about being "computer challenged" with the forum software, you can't break it :wink:

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Welcome to the forum Micah. I'm in Missouri north of KC.

Enjoy.

-Scott-

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Welcome aboard :smile:

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Micah
Welcome to the group. Glad to see more and more from our State finding their way here. I live in the Southwest corner of the state.
Mike

·
Super Moderator
25,558 Posts
Welcome. The best way to figure it out is to experiment.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Welcome my fellow Missourian!

Have you heard of http://www.missouricarry.com/forums/index.php also there is www.missouricarry.com with lot's of CCW information. It is a site that is dedicated to Missouri CCW permit holders with loads of information. Great bunch of guy's and gal's on there with alot of CCW information that also helped me along when getting my permit, the CCW class is good but I found myself with alot of questions too. This site will answer those questions and much more, check it out if you haven't yet.

Ti.

·
Administrator
143,806 Posts
Hi micah6161

Congrats.
You found yourself THE friendly web forum where you can just join right in. New Folks Are Always Welcome!
We'll love hearing from you.
If you have any thoughts, comments, & opinions on any thread topic then let us know what is on your mind.
If you want to open up a brand new thread topic then that's OK too! :smile:
Thanks for registering. :unitedsta

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Right now my only pistol is a taurus pt145 pro. i have got mixed reviews on the quality and reliability of it but have had no probs as of yet and love shooting it (500 to 800 rounds so far).Hopefully in the near future i will be purchasing a second handgun but dont know what as of yet. Any suggestions? Something not too big in size and not too small in power. Revolver vs. semi ???

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
What part of Missouri----I'm in the SE.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.