Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! The name is Daniel and I'm received my CCW a few weeks ago here in Billings. I'm an electrician here in town and a SGT in the MT ARNG. I carry an M&P .40 FS in an Alien Gear IWB holster. I'm finally getting the holster broke in from wearing it around the house and is pretty comfy now. Came here to learn and absorb as much as I can!

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Howdy! And welcome. I'm on a keyboard in Wyoming, but will be moving up to Helena shortly. Nice place, Montana. And thanks for your service!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Howdy! And welcome. I'm on a keyboard in Wyoming, but will be moving up to Helena shortly. Nice place, Montana. And thanks for your service!
We have been traveling up to Helena (Ft. Harrison) the past two years for the Guard! I hate that place now haha. And MT is awesome, moved here with the family from Kansas City two years ago and haven't looked back!

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Welcome from Memphis.

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Daniel.

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Howdy from Ohio...good to have you in the house!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Welcome from Eastern Washington. I'm sure you will enjoy it here as much as I do. You will learn a lot, I have and continue to do so.

·
Banned
12,069 Posts
Howdy Hay from WA state Today.

Some of the coolest towns I ever been to were in Montana. Eureka, Libby, Red Lodge, Yaak.

·
Registered
11,431 Posts
Welcome Aboard and Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin, SGT Daniel! Thanks for your service.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Howdy Hay from WA state Today.

Some of the coolest towns I ever been to were in Montana. Eureka, Libby, Red Lodge, Yaak.
Red Lodge is pretty nice, take a drive down the Beartooth Highway while you were there?
Welcome from Wisconsin, SGT Daniel! Thanks for your service.
Thanks, you as well 1SG!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts