Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I'm Adam from NC. I applied for my NC CCW the first business day I was 21. Got it 6 weeks later, and have been CCWing ever since. I CCW where ever I can legally do so.

Anyways, I see that this is a very positive and active forum with lots of great information. I'll learn what I can and contribute whenever I can.

:banana:

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
:bier: from Ga. Welcome to DC.

Congrats on the permit. Another one added to the ranks. :hand10:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome from southeastern NC. Wise choice to get CCW early in life. You're right; it is a positive and active forum. I'm very impressed with the straight and open manner that information is shared between members. It helps that mods keep things running smoothly. What type gun is your daily carry?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome from southeastern NC. Wise choice to get CCW early in life. You're right; it is a positive and active forum. I'm very impressed with the straight and open manner that information is shared between members. It helps that mods keep things running smoothly. What type gun is your daily carry?
Good to see some NC members!

I started out with just my XC9 Sub Compact. Had that thing for a while now.

Got myself a Kimber Grand Raptor II which I carry when clothing will allow. I'm trying to figure out a comfortable way to CCW with that one so I can carry it the most. I LOVE that gun.

And I just picked up a Keltec PF9 for when I really need to keep it out of sight, and I will use it as a backup.

I'll clean 'em up and post up some pictures sometime.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Welcome! You're right down the road from me. I'm a newly minted Kimber man myself.

·
Super Moderator
50,609 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virginia.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Welcome from Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Welcome from Central Texas!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee

·
Registered
237 Posts
Welcome Adam we're neighbors.:wave::congrats:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome from sunny Florida! I'm glad you carry every day. Good choice. I'd like to get a Kel-Tec PF-9, I've heard they are great value for the money.
:palmier:

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
Welcome from Alabama.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.