Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

I have been lurking for a short time now and like what I see. Now that I have some free time from work after a rather harsh allergic reaction, I finaly decided to make my first post. Its nice to see forums like this where like minded people can come together, especially as it seems to be increasingly hostile times for gun owners. Maybe not hostile in a litteral sense. Unlike other forums I have visited though, this one seems well run so I look forward to my time here.

Im still new to the shooting world. I have been carrying for about a year now (Glock 23) and in that year have purchased three guns already, the former as well as a PSA AR-15 and a Mosin Nagant (1926 Tula Hex with all matching SN#s :danceban: ). Unfortunatley in leui of the ammo shortage I have not had time or money to renew my range membership and shoot either of my rifles yet. Soon though.

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Registered
11,671 Posts
Welcome from Delaware!

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
Howdy Hay from WA state Today.

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Hi from Myrtle Beach! :palmier:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the welcomes. No problem on the golden rule Dangerfield, I try to live my life by it every day. I like to think it has kept me alive on a couple of occasions.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Howdy from Ohio...good to have you in the house!

·
Banned
2,030 Posts
welcome from Wisconsin and an ex Memphian. Central High Class of 1966...do the math.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Hey everyone!

I have been lurking for a short time now and like what I see. Now that I have some free time from work after a rather harsh allergic reaction, I finaly decided to make my first post. Its nice to see forums like this where like minded people can come together, especially as it seems to be increasingly hostile times for gun owners. Maybe not hostile in a litteral sense. Unlike other forums I have visited though, this one seems well run so I look forward to my time here.

Im still new to the shooting world. I have been carrying for about a year now (Glock 23) and in that year have purchased three guns already, the former as well as a PSA AR-15 and a Mosin Nagant (1926 Tula Hex with all matching SN#s :danceban: ). Unfortunatley in leui of the ammo shortage I have not had time or money to renew my range membership and shoot either of my rifles yet. Soon though.
Welcome from a fellow Memphian. Enjoy the forum.
Well well well......looks like there are a few of us from the Memphis area here. I live out in the county in a suburb of Memphis. I try to avoid going down into the city as much as possible but work forces me to go there fairly regularly.

Welcome to the site. It's the best on the web for sharing ideas and interacting with other like minded Second Amendment supporters.

Maybe we should get a Memphis group meet going some time.

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Welcome! This is a good place to hang out with some great folks.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Welcome from PA. Happy shooting.

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Welcome...