Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my CHL for about 2 years and will do everything in my power and influence to make sure that we all have the continued right to carry and bear arms! I am in the Oil and Gas Industry and am married for 26 years with five daughters. Heck I have to carry just to protect my angels!!! I am an avid hunter and get out all I can to get out of the Estrogen Palace! I have an amazing understanding wife that has no problem with that. I have a couple daughters that go with me often. I am glad to be part of this site so that I can network with other like minded men and women and hopefully learn as well as share information to others. Thanks

·
Premium Member
13,765 Posts
Welcome from Alabama

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin! You must be an arch enemy of the present administration being a 2A advocate & working in the Oil & Gas industry! Soon your house will be bugged & you'll be under 24 hour surveillance.

Reactions: AR15VSCoyote

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Welcome from Memphis.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee, the Patron State of Shootin' Stuff! Gland to see another citizen of the Republic of Texas on board.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome from WA. I too have daughters, 4 of them, 1 married. Funny thing, when one brings home one of the hairy legged fools, guns and the Constitution seem to come up. We (the prospect) & I talk & we have an understanding of who each other are in short order. (The Prospect) is either green or red lighted, but they know the level of protection I offer my daughters. Besides it fun inspecting what just walked through my door.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Welcome from Southwest Florida.

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Enjoy the forum.................... :wave:

·
Premium Member
24,512 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.