Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, recently joined in support of the gun community. Because of time constraints, I'm not one to use message boards a lot, but it's about time I make time for them. So here I am.

MILITARY:
USN veteran (2000-2006). Served OIF/OEF. Primary specialty: surface weapons systems. Additional specialty: team member/team trainer, anti smuggling and anti piracy operations.

Small arms: Proficient with M9 pistol (9mm), M14 rifle (7.62x51mm), M4/MK18 rifle (5.56x45mm), Mossberg 500 shotgun. Provided range line coaching and small arms marksmanship instruction at the unit level (without SAMI NEC).

Crew served weapons: M60, M2HB

Non lethal: OC, collapsible baton

POST-MILITARY:
Involved in study and research of military and federal government special operations communities, and special operations candidate performance from 2006 to present.

Founder/Director of the Special Operations Training Foundation. The SOTF was founded to provide special operations candidates with the preparation they need to succeed in their chosen careers. Lord knows it's tough and they need all the help they can get, the attrition rate is insanely high, I believe I can help to change that by getting more candidates in that are prepared for what they will encounter.

Let me know if I can ever be of service to anyone. I'd like to pass on anything I can that will help out.

-Matt

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Welcome from Memphis from an Army vet '74-'77. Thanks for your service.

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
Wow dude I hate to drop the M word on you but a guy like you with your skill sets would be insanely helpful in training old guys like me and the younger folks here in small arms and tactics. Welcome to the Forum here.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hi and welcome from Colorado

·
Premium Member
10,172 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas.

·
Premium Member
13,765 Posts
Welcome from Alabama

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee! The "Patron State of Shootin' Stuff!". Nice to see another Vet lurking in woods here with us!

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Enjoy the forum.................... :wave:

·
Super Moderator
50,609 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin, Matt, from a Navy SpecOps Vet, Retired Army Paratrooper! Thanks for your service.

·
Registered
7,535 Posts
Welcome to the forum from SW Ohio.:wave:

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Welcome from Southwest Florida.

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
Welcome from Delaware!