Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
My name is Chief and I live in Texas. Currently in the United States Navy (hence the Chief name). I am anxiously awaiting my CHL from Austin and will be looking forward to carrying my soon to be bought Glock. I hope that the forums here are as dedicated to answers and sound opinions as I have found on our Texas website, since I will be moving back to NC and I have NOT found a decent website (other than a "pay-per-view" type. Incidentally, you don't know of a site, do you?

Also, I have been to USA Carry and asked questions there and as of yet have not received any answers to my questions. I will try them here in the next couple of days.

Glad to be aboard, hope it is a good experience for all of us.

Hooyah!

Chief

·
Registered
40 Posts
welcome from a fellow sailor, I am pretty new myself and have found lots of great info here as well.

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Welcome aboard from Virginia.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome from Alabama.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Welcome from Washington State. We'll be as helpful as possible.

·
Premium Member
10,046 Posts
Welcome Aboard Chief! From the Great "land locked" State of Missouri!

And hold on to your skivvies Chief, cause you're in for a ride at this website!

We are the "best of the best" of gun forums on the internet! Dive right in and make yourself home!

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Welcome Neighbor! :wave:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aw shucks! Thanks for the welcome Y'all!

Does anyone know if NC has any waivers of their requirements for Active Duty Military? I am speaking about the background checks (which each applicant has to pay for - being in the military we move A LOT!), a mental institution background check (FBI checks us out every year!) and a physical (ongoing in Active Duty)? I wrote the sheriff back where my house is and he wrote me a very brief - "I know this is a hassel but yes you have to do all of the other things." not too much info, huh? At any rate, if anyone has experience with this issue (or knows someone who has) please let me know.

Thanks,

Hooyah!

·
Banned
13,684 Posts

·
Registered
1,954 Posts

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!
ret :31:

·
Super Moderator
25,574 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I think you'll find what you're looking for here!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.