Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here to this board and Cali. I just moved here from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I was wondering if anyone could tell me the likelihood of getting a CCW here in L.A. I was in the process of getting mine while in Baton Rouge. I had my paper work mailed off and was just waiting for the response. I had to cancel obviously because of the move from there to here. Any help thanks.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Welcome. Good luck with the LA permit. I know OC is finally issuing, but it's like pulling teeth. Get with someone who has one already and get some pointers.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Welcome :smilez:

Pity about the move but in fact we have several CA members here who have succeeded getting their CCW's.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Welcome oO( be nice to the handicapped , and anyone who moves from LA to CA just has to be handicapped ) pull up a chair and visit a spell LOL

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas. GOOD LUCK with the permit.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Welcome from Washington State. Couple people here have CA permits that might be able to help with questions.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We have a number of members who live in the land of fruit and nuts, so they should be able to answer your question about permits in L.A. I'm sure the first question they will ask is where in L.A. you live. Since L.A. is used to mean the greater Los Angeles area that covers quite a bit of territory. Some California areas are getting pretty good about permits, so it is possible that our members from CA will be able to tell you about your specific area.

Join in on any topic and enjoy the best gun forum on the web.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well as it says under my avatar I stay in Culver City, CA. When I moved here to where I stay now, I had only been at my place for 2 days and I had a hispanic guy drive up on me as I was parking my motorcycle and pull a gun on me askin me "where you from?" I'm not into the gang **** or any kind of trouble for that matter. Just wanna live my life with out any disturbances if possible but if one does come my way I wanna be prepared to deal with it accordingly. The initial reason I went after my CCW in Baton Rouge was because of the problems (people) from New Orleans comming up to Baton Rouge Robbing at gun point, looting some places, and stealing.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hello from North Texas. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Welcome to Ca Simmcity3, You might want to log onto packing.org and go to State ccw info. It should tell you what your chances are.

·
Registered
569 Posts
welcome from Central California. Are you in a city or County Jurisdiction? You will have better luck with a county Sheriff. most of California also wants a good reason as to why you need one. Good Luck

·
Registered
419 Posts
SimmCity3 - Welcome to the board.
Nice avatar; My Dad's is a genuine very 1st issue; He was one of the last of the UDT guys, and trained the very first of Coronado's - "New Breed." :image035:

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome - :smilez:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Welcome aboard and good luck on an LA permit.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.