Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this forum and saying hi to everyone. Hope to get some info on sub compact carry guns and such. Ill be around asking questions and hope to get and give feedback on anything ccw. sixgun

·
Administrator
144,198 Posts
Welcome!

Hey New Guy...Thanks for registering! :usflag:

Jump right in anywhere on the forum.

Unlike some New In Box pistols...New Forum Members do not have a required "break in" period.:biggrin2:

Your comments and opinions are welcome anywhere on the forum.

Feel right at home!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Welcome, sixgun! :wave:

You're going to love this place! :yup:

mm

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Welcome 6gun - :smile:

Indeed - have a good browse thru - much may have been covered and also jump right in with questions too. Give us some info on your current status - CCW - preferences etc.

·
Super Moderator
25,605 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Check around and see if we've got a thread on what you're looking for......... If not, just ask!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey from Robinson Texas and welcome. My wife and i are new to the ccw world and have been looking at diff. sights and this is where you want to be.

·
Premium Member
20,035 Posts
Welcome, sixgun! Glad you joined us. :smile:

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
:wave: Welcome aboard !!!!!

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow didnt expect this warm welcome. Sounds like a bunch of great folks here. Right now I have a cz-75 pcr and carry it in a don hume. But that is my cool weather gun. Ill be looking for a sub to carry in the summer. Ill just visit some of the other pages. Again thanks for the warm welcome be safe everybody. Sixgun

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Welcome:wave:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.