Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But not a new gun, carry and range guy.

I've been pretty loyal to another carry site, but the lack of updates on the state pages, as well as the troll presence have been relatively discouraging.

Gary Slider's new site, Handgunlaw.us, is my new page for law updates, but only account for a fraction of one needs to know. I've learned more from the frank discussions about the peripheral firearm subjects .

So far I like what I see here. Seems a bit more civil and the posters seems a bit happier.

·
Registered
521 Posts
WELCOME! This is a great site.
no grumpy folks here it seems.
few if any posts have ever been "locked" due to in-fighting, etc.
I have several other sites in my 'favorites' but spend most of my time here. get on the others maybe once every 2-3 weeks.
on this one every day

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Civility is the rule here. And yes it is enforced. That makes for great discussions, great information, and a great forum.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Glad to have you. It's a good place here. Very civil, intelligent, and informative. I think you will be happy here.

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We try to keep things civil here. It is a delicate balance and we aren't always successful, but I think on the whole we do ok. Looking forward to your participation.

-Scott-

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Hey there....welcome.

We are all nothing but smiles here!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Steelhorse - Welcome to the board..! (But I AM Grumpy Da_n it..!) :image035:

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Glad to have you.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Welcome. It seems civility is the rule here and not the exception. I'm glad you're here.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Welcome Steelhorse, to the best forum of its type. Appears you've been around the block more than a few times. Jump in anytime.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Welcome Steel - :smilez:

When it's facts needed, legal or firearms - we usually have enough good folks that the info will be forthcoming - so in a sense we have a good ''team'' - all for one and one for all.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome from Arizona - :smilez:

·
Registered
569 Posts
Welcome, you will love it here. knowledge, character and civility.

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Welcome from Idaho

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.