Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Im Jim, I live in south florida. Looking for some CC options for down here where we dont wear a lot of clothes, jackets etc. I have a compact 1911.
Thanks, Jim

·
Premium Member
24,512 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Premium Member
5,007 Posts
Welcome from the PRM!

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin, Jim!

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Jim.

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Super Moderator
19,938 Posts
Welcome!

Lots of good info here, and get familiar with the advanced search funtion (select single search).

Here in AZ we don't have your humidity, but yesterday and today were 110-112F so we sure have the heat. Lots of us reley on untucked shirts 1 size larger then normal work well for cover/concealment of even full-sized guns.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Welcome!

Here in FL I like as small a holster as I can get in the heat. The Little Foxx fits my needs, idk it's an option for your weapon... I also always wear an undershirt if carrying IWB. You'd think it'd make the heat worse, but that layer between the leather and my skin makes a huge difference in comfort!

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Welcome to the forum, from the mountains of Virginia.

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
Welcome Aboard and Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee

·
Registered
9,342 Posts
Greetings from Richmond/Rosenberg, TX hot here on TX Gulf Coast too.

3 Speed Holster review, Its what I am using. 95% of the time I am in drawstring shorts (retired)

Reactions: Bassindude
1 - 20 of 36 Posts