Defensive Carry banner

New guy

892 views 20 replies 21 participants last post by  G26Raven 
#1 ·
Always been interested in hand guns, guess it took until I was 71 to really get into it. One of my employees is into handguns and avid hunter, listening to him talk about his handguns, got me interested again
Got my permit to buy about 4 months ago
passed my CCW class 3 weeks ago, waiting for the background thingee
bought a all 9mm
Taurus Feb-2017
KelTec PF9 Mar-2017
Sig 2022 Mar-2017
Sig 226R 22 cal Mar-2017 awaiting delivery
Taurus 38 revolver Feb-1985
Sig P320C9B gonna purchase as soon as I find one, my CCW instructor had one of these and I really liked it, shot great

some long rifles and shotguns
Joining the Sheriffs gun range in June, when they have their meeting. Looking forward to shooting the 2022 and the 226 on the range
I live out in the country and getting ready to setup a small shooting area, no close neighbors to worry about
Not really interested in the carry thing, but we travel with our RV and I would like to be legal, if I get stopped and inspected
Kinda hooked on the Utube shooting videos
Guess thats it for now
Answer to the question, everyone is thinking
My son is a Glock fan, he wants to know why I liked the Sig and didnt buy a Glock. I told him I never shot the Glock but I sure liked the Sig P320 when I shot it, I probrably will buy a Glock, just to compare

See less See more
#21 ·
Welcome from Utah, from another guy who did not start shooting until fairly late in life.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.