Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to all. I hail from south Texas. I recently passed my CHL exam and am waiting to receive my licence. I've been researching and reading everything I can find about self defence weapon carry, methods of concealment, laws, the best 9mm hollow point ammo for me, and all things concerning concealed carry. I'm happy to have found this site and look forward to learning and interacting with all other members.

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
welcome to the Forum.........Look around, you'll like it here

·
Registered
744 Posts
Welcome, TEXXD. Sounds like you are doing it right, learning all you can before you start carrying. It's a never ending process and you will learn much here. I've been a member about one week and and there are a great group of people here. Enjoy!:wave:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Another XD man! sweet. I have been a member here about 2 weeks or so and have learned so much. Congrats on the CHL, i just have to wait now too. here in oregon its a LONG list so i bet it will be like another 4 weeks or so before i get mine in the mail.

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
welcome.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
TEXXD, Did you say,"9mm HP" ?? STOP RIGHT THERE. Go ahead and buy a .45ACP so you wont have to 3 months(or less) from now. Welcome to the forum and to being one of the GG's. --------

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Welcome Texxd - :smile:

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome - :smilez:

·
Registered
698 Posts
TEXXD,

How in the world did I miss a fellow Texan. Welcome Amigo!!! This is a great place to hang your hat!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.