Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I am now legal in 32 states. I got my New Hampshire Non-Resident permit today. I mailed the app on June 1 and got the permit back exactly two weeks later. Not bad. With my Alabama resident, Utah non-resident, and New Hampshire non-resident I have just about all the states I can get. Kansas and/or Nebraska may be added as they work out their reciprocity agreements, but the other states either don't allow concealed carry, don't accept permits from any other state, don't accept non-resident permits, or don't accept Alabama permits. Looks like I as covered as I can get.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Good work George - 32 is a good tally :smilez:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congrats - my Pa. resident, Ct. non - res, Fl. non - res and New Hampshire non - res give me 31 states. Anyway enjoy and aim small.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Congrats, your wait for NH was longer than most applicants but shorter than just about every other state.

·
Administrator
143,580 Posts
Hey....32 States dr_cmg...Congrats!

Time to climb into the ol' RV & hit the roads now for some serious sight seeing. :yup:

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think that the reason it took two weeks for mine is the USPS. It was issued on June 8, but I did not get it until June 15. I did not check the postmark on the envelope. I was so pleased by the quick turn around I never thought about that. Mine may have taken longer than some because I paid by check. It cleared on June 12. Or it is possible that the mickey mouse permit issued by Perry County in Alabama required some extra checking.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
how long did it take? how hard was it to do all of this??

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
frankmako said:
how long did it take? how hard was it to do all of this??
Mine took 2 weeks from mailbox to door. The app is available here: http://www.nh.gov/safety/nhsp/plupr.html

$20 for 4 year permit. Fill out the form and send a copy of your permit from your state of residence. Couldn't be easier.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts