Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I too joined the bandwagon coming over from PDO. I am always looking for more knowledge and information on or about conceal carry. I am also a member at a couple of other gun-related forums and have the same name there. I have been exercising my constitutional right to carry and protect the lives of those close to me for about 3 months now, but have been shooting and hunting all of my life. I am married with a young child. I look forward to future discussions and info swapping with all of you here. I have not yet had the opportunity to look around to much, but plan to soon. I read the forum rules and the thread about registration and decided to join.

Thanks for having me.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hi dru and welcome :smilez:

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome, Dru. Jump right in, we are a friendly bunch.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the welcome fellas, looks like quite an informative site here.

BCurry1, I was born on the South side of the river and grew up on the North. I have since moved further north towards Cabot. Maumelle's not a bad place, played a few rounds of golf out that way, nice courses.

Anyway, thanks again for the warm welcomes!

·
Super Moderator
25,537 Posts
welcome to the forum, feel free to jump right in.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dru.Learn and contribute.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Welcome from another Arkie.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Welcome! :beerchug:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
reply to replies

Thanks for all the welcomes! And hello to the fellow arkies, nice to see others from around here. This site is great, I love how it is focused more on conceal carry than anything else, very informative. I look forward to hearing more from everyone out there in forum world!

Thanks again for the warm fuzzies!

:banana:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hello from North Texas and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Welcome from the Panhandle of Texas :tumbleweed:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.