Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I am new to this forum . Haven't done a lot of the forum's but I am learning. Been armed most of my life got my first revolver at sixteen. Don't know what else to say.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin, flaco40!

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Premium Member
24,512 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Warm greetings from The Great State of Texas. Welcome to D.C.com. Where the majority of its members strongly believe in the 2nd Amendment and doing away with the infringements recklessly tied to it through history.

Texas, One of eight States that refuses to label college campuses, "Gun Free Zones." One of the few areas of our Nation which continues to allow it's gun owner's to carry more than an empty gun and one bullet in their pocket. In Texas, it is an everyday occurrence to see a horse tied to a post downtown with the owners loaded long gun hanging off the saddle and no one will touch it, other than it's owner. Okay, obviously one of the above three statements referring to Texas is not exactly true any longer.

Enjoy your time at D.C. .com. You are among good people here.

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Welcome from the Lone Star State.

·
Super Moderator
19,011 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
559 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Welcome from Colorado! I've been to several parts of Nebraska, since both my wife (outside of Kearney) and my newborn puppy (Crawford) were born there, and by past and current companies do business there.

·
Banned
5,140 Posts
Welcome

And Go Big Red!

Reactions: Ped3612
1 - 20 of 21 Posts