Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I'm a 28 year old female from South Florida. I'm a stay at home mom, and I have 3 kids (5,3,and 1) with one on the way! I come from a Law Enforcement family, and my husband is a Deputy so I am very familiar and comfortable with guns. I've had my CCF for about a year or so now, but just this past Monday I went out and got a S&W Model 642. I need to PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE because that little baby sure packs a punch!!! My husband said it was no more recoil than either of our Glocks or a Bersa that I'd recently fired. Ha!!! Not that I won't eventually get a semi-auto, but for now I do feel a lot more comfortable for my own personal use with a revolver. I'm also in the process of figuring out the best ways for me to carry concealed. I'm only 5'3" and between 110-120 when not pregnant. I usually wear fitted t's, tank tops, short shorts, or jeans so I'm going to have to make a few *slight* modifications in that area I think. I also usually have a baby or a toddler in a sling on my body. I've already searched all Limatunes old posts and been on The Cornered Cat and that's been super helpful. Well, I'm glad to be here and so happy that I'm on the road to FINALLY carrying concealed (I've only been talking about it for YEARS!!).

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Welcome from Texas! :wave:

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Welcome from Victoria, B.C. :wave:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
welcome from CO! you'll fit in well here

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Welcome from the Space Coast. :wave:

·
Banned
13,684 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Welcome aboard from Virginia.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
:wave: Hi and welcome from Fort Worth TX!

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
A warm welcome to you from New Jersey!
Enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Welcome from MS:wave:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.