Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new HK 45c.

I haven't shot it yet, so I cannot comment on that. I have been dry firing it quite a bit with snap caps. Once I get a few hundred rounds through it and a good tuckable holster, this will be my primary CCW.

A couple crappy pics of a great looking/feeling gun.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
That is sweet. I love HK's, I just hate that they cost so much, but that is my only complaint. Congrats on a great looking gun.:hand10:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Very nice! I ended up with a 9 compact a few years back in a big trade...the owner had ended up with the .45 version for his girlfriend (he'd assumed it would be too much). Love the little 9 (although I wish it were a little more compact.

BUT, now I'm wishing for the .45 version as well, so I'm jealous of yours!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
My USP .45c is 8 years old. Rock steady and 100% reliable. eats anything but favors 230 gr. HydraShoks. Good luck with your HK, wise choice.

·
Premium Member
7,579 Posts
Nice looking HK. Thanks for sharing.

Let us know how it runs when you get the chance.

·
Super Moderator
50,582 Posts
Nice little .45 travel friend.:hand10:

·
Registered
663 Posts
Very nice.

Good gun.

I've had a USPc45 since last year - I bought an HK45c this summer, but didn't keep it long. Its a great gun - I just prefered the USPc because they make the decal grips for the USPc but not the HK45 unfortunately. It was too close to being the same gun, so I sold the HK45c to help pay for an Ed brown.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Very nice...congrats...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts