Defensive Carry banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the galco mx7 matrix for the cw9 came today.It fits very well,is comfortable and lightweight.I am thinking about getting the remora with sweat shield next.Buying holsters is almost as much fun as buying guns:smile:

·
Banned
2,268 Posts
Please review it. I have seen it on their website but cannot figure out what it is all about. I tend to stick with the same holster designs but am open to new ones. Unfortunately I have five drawers of holsters because you do not know if they work for you until you try them out for a few months. They are like shoes. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will try and post some pics tomorrow.I like that it has retention points at the ejection port as well as the trigger guard.I shook the heck out of it and no movement at all(unloaded of course).Draws very smooth.It is a little stiff,i may try to heat it up with a hair drier and see if i can mold to my bony hip a little better.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bag Messenger bag Diaper bag Baggage Satchel Photography Magenta Airsoft gun Optical instrument

So far this holster is great. lightweight and comfortable.I have been wearing it at 3 and 4 oclock,only complaint is it could have a little more cant.

·
Registered
7,968 Posts
Just be very careful when sitting down in a chair with arms. I had a Galco belt slide, (I think it was called a Yaqui/Yaki Slide) and a chair arm partially ejected my 1911 as I sat down; the muzzle hit the chair arm on the way down and started to push the gun up and out of the holster. I no longer carry rigs that don't cover the whole slide. Yours looks like an updated, quick snap version.

·
Banned
2,725 Posts
Just be very careful when sitting down in a chair with arms. I had a Galco belt slide, (I think it was called a Yaqui/Yaki Slide) and a chair arm partially ejected my 1911 as I sat down; the muzzle hit the chair arm on the way down and started to push the gun up and out of the holster. I no longer carry rigs that don't cover the whole slide. Yours looks like an updated, quick snap version.
I'm the same on this too. All my holsters cover the slide and the trigger completely. Be bad to sit down around a crowd and ur weapon hits the deck for all to see.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts