Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The timing is amazing: I received my license to carry last Wednesday, and my new holster arrived on Saturday. Started the process on both around the same time:

This was made for me by Nick Matthews (aka NM-Holsters). When I contacted him, he said he could do one for my XD(M), but later discovered he didn't have a mold for my pistol. So he gave me a significant discount, which was above and beyond in my opinion. He's working on a new design for the mag pouch, as this one sits too high and doesn't work very well, but he won't let me pay for the replacement he's making this week.

I'm very happy with the holster. I've worn it pretty much all day every day since I got it (except for Sunday morning when I was preaching and had my pistol in the SmartCarry). It is very comfortable, at least as comfortable as the OWB Tagua holster I have. Nick's turn-around is quite quick (2 weeks according to his site at the moment), so if you're looking for quality custom-made leather, check him out. He's been great to work with.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Very nice looking professional made rig...and it sounds as if he has excellent customer service.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Nice! :smile:

·
Super Moderator
50,597 Posts
Very nice looking leather...you've certainly started out the correct way.:yup:
Stay armed...now take a pistol SD course...stay safe!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stay armed...now take a pistol SD course...stay safe!
I plan on doing all three of those, though the course for me may be down the road a bit. Right now I'm working on getting my wife into an introductory course.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts