Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my new Eagle Defender for my Glock 37 from K&D holsters and it is beautiful. Kevin delivered a product that far surpassed all my expectations. The cant is perfect, the pistol sits tight to my body, holds the Glock securely. Kevin all I can say is thanks and you will be getting more of my business. :congrats:
Mike

·
Registered
262 Posts
mike_1 said:
I just received my new Eagle Defender for my Glock 37 from K&D holsters and it is beautiful. Kevin delivered a product that far surpassed all my expectations. The cant is perfect, the pistol sits tight to my body, holds the Glock securely. Kevin all I can say is thanks and you will be getting more of my business. :congrats:
Mike
Mike,

I just ordered my holster from Kevin today, what was the delivery time?

Thanks,
Adrian
AKA blacksan

·
Registered
210 Posts
I ordered a Cochise Defender on Nov. 6th, I'm still waiting.. Sometimes you just have to wait for good things! I'm sure this is a hectic time of year also.
CraigJS

·
Registered
310 Posts
CraigJS:

If you are who I think you are, your holster/mag carrier will be put in the mail to you tomorrow, 12/14. I'm just finishing them up this evening.

Mike:

Glad to hear you're happy with the holster. That particular holster is a popular choice and really does a good job at what it's designed to do. I look forward to the opportunity to make more holsters for you in the future.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Rock on Kevin - that is indeed a great rig - one that will be probably one of the top sellers - probably already is :smile:

One thing I do know pretty well - is how many hours Kevin puts in - trying his hardest to keep up with demand!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Thanks Kevin, it wasn't a rip if thats what it sounded like. Like I said sometimes a person needs to wait for the best!! To any and all, this guy has been as receptive to my questions as any person I've EVER delt with.. Give them a try..
Thanks Kevin, and I hope your Christmas/ New year, brings you the best.
Craig Steuart aka, CraigJS

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Adrean
I ordered the holster on the 23rd of Oct and received it today. In that period Kevin had to wait out a hurricane and with the holidays I am amazed that I have it now.

Kevin all I can say is YOUR THE MAN
Mike

·
Registered
310 Posts
Craig:

I didn't interpret your comments as a rip.

It's been unbelievably busy, as P95Carry mentioned. And I've just recently opened up a storefront operation for the holsters, etc. I certainly appreciate everyone's patience and understanding. I try my best to stay within the 4-6 week turnaround timeframe that I advertise.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Kevin, congrats on the new store front!! I'll recomend you to anyone that I hear needs new leather.. You may hear from me again shortly..
CraigJS

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I received my Laredo Defender for a G26 a week or so ago. It is all that I hoped it would be, and I intend to order one for a M60 3inch when Kevin gets a pattern gun. I also want another for my son for a G27.

Kevin does outstanding work.

Jerry

·
Registered
998 Posts
JerryM said:
I received my Laredo Defender for a G26 a week or so ago. It is all that I hoped it would be, and I intend to order one for a M60 3inch when Kevin gets a pattern gun. I also want another for my son for a G27.

Jerry
Glad to see somebody out there is enjoying the Laredo!!

·
Registered
559 Posts
JerryM said:

Jerry
Could you post some pics with it on you. I just bought a G26 and this is one of the holsters I am interested in.

Does it fit tight up against your side like a pancake holster?

How low does the G26 hang below the belt? Could you conceal it with a shirt instead of a jacket?

Thank you!

·
Registered
998 Posts
High Altitude,

I don't know if you have seen it or not, but I posted a review of the prototype Laredo Defender on this forum. Mine is for a S&W 4006, but it should give you some idea of the Laredo model. I too an anxious to see pics of it for the G26.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Kevin is one of the best guys to work with! I have tried more than several custom holster makers and he has done the best overall job of craftsmenship, service, and price! He has done 3 for me so far and one is (hopefully) on the way!! I highly recommend him to anyone!! Check out the detail on this custom anaconda skin and did for me with my initials on it!

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
High Altitude,

Sorry, but I don't have the stuff to be able to post a picture. However, it does pull in tight, essentially as tight as a pancake. That was a requirement for me to be able to use it. It is essential that the belt fit the loops, however. On a pancake the loops are placed so that even if the belt does not fit the loops well, the belt is placed in tension and it does not slide unless significant force is applied. I can wear my Rafter S 1.25" belts with my 1.5" pancake holsters. However, that is not the case with the Laredo as the belt is in a straight line with the individual loops. Hope that is reasonably clear.

I glued a piece of leather in each belt loop, and that solves the problem. The next Laredo I have made will be for the specific belt which I will sent to Kevin. That is not Kevin's fault as no one can guess the exact dimensions of the belt. A pancake does not present that problem to the same extent. I really like the Laredo and probably will get that next time instead of the Eagle. It is a difficult choice, and I am sure I would be pleased with either. Kevin's workmanship is top notch.

Jerry

·
Registered
473 Posts
i received my holsters from k&d 2 days ago. workmanship and fit are first rate. i'm in the middle of moving so i haven't been able to really try them out yet.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Hey, I tried to send an e-mail via the website but I don't think it worked. Anyway, I was just curious on how long the wait would be if I ordered a holster. Your products look very good and the prices are reasonable. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts