Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The mail man came banging on my door this morning to drop off a package. I was very happy to see it was from Erik at side guard. I was surprised at how postive the retention is on this open top holster. The gun snapped into the holster so loud I would have almost sworn it was kydex. The holster also goes on easier then most paddle holsters I have, I really like this design.

I just wish my pictures would be a little better. I am no photographer and my real camera is with the girlfriend, so I had to take this on my phone. It doesn't do justice to Erik's work.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Nothing beats a quality holster...you won't be sorry for the wait.
Enjoy that nice rig...:bier:

·
Premium Member
10,046 Posts
George
Your new holster looks like it was made in someone's basement! Get a Galco!
You talking about one of those Galco's that turn into limp spaghetti in a year or so?

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have a couple of Erik's holsters -- and have another one coming. They are awesome.

I'm typing this with my LCP in my front right shorts pocket in one of Erik's holsters :)
B

·
Premium Member
10,046 Posts
Yep, I got one of Erik's Snap holsters for appendix carry. First Rate to say the least! Great price and fast turn around time!

·
Registered
471 Posts
I have to chime in also. Erik made me a "slide" for my XD9SC that has been my EDC for 8 months. Fits tight to the body at 3:00. I would recommend Sidegaurd to anyone. If I can make up my mind between the G36 or G30, I will be ordering another holster. I might go with the model you got that snaps on, so I can pop it on and off easier.

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Good lookin work. :hand10:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looks nice. Congrats.

I've been carrying and training with my G26 at appendix carry all summer using Erik's tuck clip. And it's all good. Good holster. Good price. Good service.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
George
Your new holster looks like it was made in someone's basement! Get a Galco!
I guess that your mom never told you that if you have nothing nice to say that you shouldn't say anything at all. That post was not cool.

To the OP, that is a sharp looking holster. Enjoy it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts