Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a Maxcon V and a mag pouch for my Colt XSE commander. I went with the service grade the holster should be here in 14 days. This will be the longest 14 days of my life.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
But well worth the wait! If you call 14 day's a waiting period for a custom holster that is! try waiting 4-6 months for one, ouch!:aargh4:

Ti.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Welcome Lever :smilez:

Waiting for guns, rigs - all is more than difficult! ''All good things come to he who waits'' but man - is it ever hard!!

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Welcome. The wait is certainly the hard part. It will be worth it when it arrives, though.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Welcome from Arkansas. Ain't anticipation great!!!!!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Yup. Waiting is the hardest part. Have had a custom on order for more than 5 months. \:frown:

·
Administrator
143,593 Posts
leveraction jackson

Welcome to the forum. :usflag:
Thanks for joining the Combat Carry Family Of Competent Handgunners.

LOVE your forum name By The Way...Great. :biggrin2:

You surely did select a fine holster for yourself.

Congrats! on your wise holster selection.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Welcome Lever..... a 14 day wait is nothing in the magical and wonderful world of custom leather....heck even Blade Tech (kydex) owners are reporting six week long waits.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Welcome from North Texas. The 14 day wait doesn't seem long. My wait is 13 to 14 weeks. Enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Ti Carry said:
But well worth the wait! If you call 14 day's a waiting period for a custom holster that is! try waiting 4-6 months for one, ouch!:aargh4:

Ti.
+1 :mad:

·
Registered
997 Posts
GREATCHOICE. You will be VERY pleased with your MC V

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
welcome to the Forum LA. You've got a great holster coming and it'll be well worth the wait. Be sure to post a review and pics when you get your order.
Jack

·
Registered
384 Posts
I ordered my Service Grade Max Con V and Mag Pouch last week... I now eagerly await the mail lady every afternoon.

-Paul

1 - 15 of 15 Posts