Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Congrats!

I got a Shield at the weekend and it shoots and handles just like it's bigger brothers. I think you'll be happy with it.

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
Congrats on the new gun and house.

After watching the video, I hope there were enough votes to override his veto. It definitely sounded like he plans on vetoing the bill.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The next election is in November 2014. The baboon will try to impose his amendatory veto which will hopefully fail.

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
I hope that new home is somewhere south of the mason dixon. You can carry anywhere you want down here. And hey, we wear shoes now!

Reactions: guitarzNgunz

·
Registered
509 Posts
These posts about the Shields used to piss me off, only because I wanted one so bad and could'nt find one to save my life. I now have a Shield I'm happy to say after nearly a year on the waiting list the call came in this past Friday and I ran right down there and picked it up. So please commence your talk about the Shield.

Congratulations on the new house, but most of all DA' SHIELD!!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Next time, do what I did. Wrap it up all nice and pretty, and give it to her as a gift.

She'll get all excited, and when she opens it and asks what this is for? Then she'll say she doesn't want it.

Then you say"well then I guess I'll have to keep it".

If you have a good marriage, you both can laugh about it.

If not, make sure you have a back-up plan.

I have a good marriage. YMMV

·
Registered
836 Posts
Sweet. I nailed me a .40 3 weeks ago. Love this gun. Funny today I went to a gun store near me in NY. I sold my Glock 23 to a store in PA. As I am looking on the shelf in the NY store low and behold my Gun that I sold in PA is on the shelf for 200.00 dollars more than what I sold it for. Small world.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Greg, enjoy your new Shield. It is a fun gun to shoot...just don't limp wrist it though because then it will fail to eject. Congrats on the new home.

·
Registered
22,908 Posts
So I guess the new house is isn't in a free state? to bad.

·
Registered
10,298 Posts
She'll be glad of the gun when the dollar crashes and it's suddenly worth $2000. Plus, if you happen to be in Chicago at that point, you'll probably have to shoot your way out to avoid being eaten.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Congrats on both...new Shield 9 (I dig mine, big time!) and the house. Hopefully you communicated to your wife that you were in the market for a Shield. If you didn't, something to work on in the future...all of us married folk should be working on that one, right? If you didn't tell her, love her lots, what's done is done, and remember when she comes home from whatever she likes to shop for with a bag full of goodies...reread this post! Ha! Now get your but to the range and have some fun getting to know your new firearm!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts