Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
G19/4 - P365 - TX-22 - G42 (for now)
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enjoy reading all of your posts and hope to get smarter. A little about me -- Retired Active Air Force (24 years), retired A&P mechanic (all total over 50 years fixing and maintaining aircraft. Needed a hobby, picked Glock 19 as the start. Next was Sig P365, then Tarus TX22 and finally got my wife a Glock 42. We both hit the range weekly. Next on my "gotta have" list is Springfield 1911 Ronin Operator in .45 whenever one becomes available in the Birmingham area. Life is good.

Look forward to a long and enjoyable time here.
Tinyman

·
Premium Member
3,996 Posts
Welcome to the forum, from Texas.

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Tinyman, from Arizona. Glad to have you aboard, sir.

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Gulf Coast.

·
Registered
34,034 Posts
Welcome from S. FL. Nothing personal against AL people, but I'll come up with something eventually.

·
Registered
34,034 Posts
S Fla, huh? S Miami until AF took me --
Lived in S. Miami as a 6th-7th grader. The stores had "We speak Spanish" signs when I moved there ('63), had "We speak English" signs when I left.

·
Registered
G19/4 - P365 - TX-22 - G42 (for now)
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lived in S. Miami as a 6th-7th grader. The stores had "We speak Spanish" signs when I moved there ('63), had "We speak English" signs when I left.
Palmetto Panther here. Were you a "brand x"? We're the class that's revin' - senior class of '67

·
Registered
34,034 Posts
Palmetto Panther here. Were you a "brand x"? We're the class that's revin' - senior class of '67
Nope, moved back to NC in '64. Graduated in '70.

·
Premium Member
4,257 Posts
Welcome from Savannah

1 - 20 of 32 Posts