Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally! We have been working on this project off and on for a developer most of last year and we finally have a limited functionality beta available. The new interactive holster builder allows you visualize color options on our Protos-M Dri-Matrix holsters. Presently you cannot place orders from the product builder, but that should come in the next few weeks. Please check it out here.

https://www.blackarchholsters.com/products/dri-matrix-product-builder-demo

Use code DC-10-DEMO to save 10% off your entire order this weekend!

200w_d (1).gif

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Nice, thanks for the development.
Going to apply it to all holsters or just the dual clip Protos M ?

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
That’s a cool way to view the color combinations

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Exceptional work, love this feature for your business, it just kills to be able to see exactly what you are getting.

It really allows for some uniquely styled rigs and it’s easier to buy something unique if you can see it. I bet you guys get some cool combination orders from offering this software. Thumbs up.

1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Exceptional work, love this feature for your business, it just kills to be able to see exactly what you are getting.

It really allows for some uniquely styled rigs and it’s easier to buy something unique if you can see it. I bet you guys get some cool combination orders from offering this software. Thumbs up.
Thanks! One thing we have found is that having a lot of color options is a risk, people like to be able to choose colors, but it can also cause decision fatigue.

-Clay

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Thanks! One thing we have found is that having a lot of color options is a risk, people like to be able to choose colors, but it can also cause decision fatigue.

-Clay
My experiences as a one man shop, I learned right away to not offer color options, the expense of stocking so much Kydex would have killed any profit for a lower volume shop like mine.

I’m happy to see such a great company be able to offer unique options.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts