Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Its the Grendal P30! It looks like it, same caliber, wow.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Same Concept. Maybe this one will catch on.
I hope so. I am a big fan of Kel-Tec. I think their products are unique and priced very attractively. Add to that their excellent customer service and you have the makings of a wonderful consumer / producer relationship. :bier:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool, I like!

I wonder how much it will run?
capacity?
Oh never mind, 30rounds!
I want one. :)
It has an MSRP of $435 but will probably be $350ish (real world pricing) when it launches after the 2010 SHOT show.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Siafu, how did you get the scoop so fast. Im a big fan of George Kellgren, and Oleg Volk, and you beat me to it.

·
Super Moderator
50,609 Posts
Not particularly my style...I'm sure some will love it, but give it a year to prove itself.:image035:

·
Registered
167 Posts
I've always loved Kel-Tec firearms. I only own a P3at but i think it was one of my best purchases. I also feel they're the most innovative firearms companies out there. I wish i had the money for that one. sad sad.

·
Premium Member
1,737 Posts
Any one heard when Ruger is coming out with their version???:rofl:

Kind of an "ugly duckling" , however I will own one if they operate fine, as I am a big fan of the 22mag., and 30 rounds, got to have that before it is banned.

Z

·
Registered
657 Posts
No sign of it on the Kel-tec site. Any more info besides a few pics?
If it goes bang, this will def. be on my "short list".

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Looks a bit dorky.
Any one heard when Ruger is coming out with their version???:rofl:

Kind of an "ugly duckling" , however I will own one if they operate fine, as I am a big fan of the 22mag., and 30 rounds, got to have that before it is banned.

Z
sometimes form is a slave to function...a lightweight 22 mag handgun with high capacity and some nice features....a nice little survival piece as advertised...

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Has to be in contention for the ugliest pistol ever award but if it works well, it would be a neat little package.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Has to be in contention for the ugliest pistol ever award but if it works well, it would be a neat little package.
Not really, The Grendel P-12, and the Liberator pistol currently have that locked in.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts