Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had the bug for a 1911 for awhile. Found this new Kimber at a gun show in Pasadena, TX for a nice price so... I pulled the trigger.
Pro Carry II with Meprolight night sights.

(thanks for all those on this forum who gave great advice on buying guns at a gun show last week)

Went next door to TG grips and had the Rosewood grips put on.
Will add a nice holster in the near future. Can't wait to break it in later this week.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Very Nice... Congrats on the new Kimber... :congrats:

·
Super Moderator
19,557 Posts
Virtually the same as my Pro CDP II, minus the melt job - great gun! Do yourself a favor and get some Wilson or Tripp magazines to feed your new friend.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Very nice! :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Nice carry gun. You can add the 22 conversion or laser grips later, if you like.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Very nice. Care to share how much she set you back?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice carry gun. You can add the 22 conversion or laser grips later, if you like.
Yeah, there are some nice features to "add on" later. Spent most of my mad money just to get the gun!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Nice choice. You guys and your new Kimbers are killin' me. Thats it ... I'm going shopping for a new gun. :congrats:

·
Super Moderator
50,596 Posts
Congrats on the Kimber!:congrats:

And for your holster needs...
HOLSTERS

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Great choice for a CCW! All of my Kimbers are outstanding handguns. Follow the recommended break-in period and you should be golden.

Now for the holster. Since your in Pearland, how 'bout one from Houston's own Tucker Gunleather? My favorite for every day carry is the Answer, inside the waistband.

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
I just broke in my new colt commander,One thing I did before I ever shot it was cleaned and lubed it and then manually cycled the action a couple hundred times before I hit the range

·
Registered
14 Posts
Did you purchase the gun from an idividual or a ffl? That's a great price. I'm looking at a customII at carters country for $815 I thought the smaller models were more expensive.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts