Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone see this yet?
What are your thoughts?
No special holster, smaller than most, but have to hit button during your draw to turn it on.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
I haven't seen those yet. Who makes them?

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Those look interesting...

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yes, supposedly only for Glocks right now with other models coming later. It got a favorable review in the September 2009 Guns and Ammo magazine.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
I'm thinking I could break that. Not a laser fan.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I like innovation. They need to design a holster that activates the laser when you draw. I wonder if it holds up to recoil, being on the slide? Maybe it's so light weight that recoil doesn't affect it.

·
Banned
5,253 Posts
I like a laser on my primary off duty gun, and will have one on my BUG as soon as I can talk "she who must be obeyed" into it.

I do stick with proven products though and don't like being a Beta Tester for anyone. I have a set of Crimson Trace Laser Grips on my Hi Power. I find a laser an asset when I'm without my glasses in dim light.

Without my glasses my tritium sights are a "blur". The laser is a great aide in less than optimal conditions, IMO. I don't know if I would buy these, but would have no hesitation about using a proven product. Maybe if these had been out on the market for a few years, and proven to work and hold their zero, I might consider them.

As it is, there are too many proven products out there to spend money on something unproven. Just my $0.02.

Biker

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
There was a thread here on that durng the late spring/early summer.
Run a search...

- Janq

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
I don't know about this one but I have several LaserLyte sub compact lasers and it is an excellent product, I posted a review awhile back. LaserLyte's customer service is the best there is bar none. When I called them to replace the battery screw I cross threaded they had a new laser on its way to me before I was off of the phone. The next day I had a new laser with extra batteries at my door with a prepaid return envelope to return the damaged one in. The whole time they acted as if they were honored and privileged to send me a new laser at their expense. No one else's customer service has ever come anywhere close. All my Laserlyte lasers have functioned flawlessly.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts