Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
It's funny. And I want to cry at his ineptness and the gulliblity if his followers.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Ah man I got stacks of paper plates i haven't used up yet.

Reactions: OldChap

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
Listening to him is more like watching a monkey throwing....errrr....well, you know.

Except...his aim isn't as good.

·
Registered
Northwest Oregon
16,752 Posts
We have retired neighbors who have a large Biden/Harris sign that fills their upstairs master bedroom window over their garage. They also have two in their front yard. The husband was ROTC and a Marine supply officer. He has a master's degree in accounting. The wife is a retired teacher. She has a master's degree in education. Guns frighten them. How two such nice, intelligent, highly educated people can be so gullible is far beyond me.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Lima Charlie I agree it amazing to me too. Way to many people are drinking the cool aid. It also seems this kind of thinking is to prevalent in the Pentagon. It just leaves me shaking my head in disbelief.

·
Premium Member
1,661 Posts
Politicians should be trained to following the COTUS rather than police trained in TV gun-fu.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I love it......cmon Man !!!!!!

·
Registered
18,736 Posts
Everybody tryin to get a leg up on him..

·
Registered
969 Posts
Ah Man, don't shoot the poor guy in the knee cap, just shoot him in the leg.

Of coarse a double barrel shotgun might just require an amputation or a body bag if you hit that artery.

·
Super Moderator
19,439 Posts
You get extra points if you make the hair on the leg stand up.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Ah Man, don't shoot the poor guy in the knee cap, just shoot him in the leg.

Of coarse a double barrel shotgun might just require an amputation or a body bag if you hit that artery.
You say that like it's a bad thing...

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
We have retired neighbors who have a large Biden/Harris sign that fills their upstairs master bedroom window over their garage. They also have two in their front yard. The husband was ROTC and a Marine supply officer. He has a master's degree in accounting. The wife is a retired teacher. She has a master's degree in education. Guns frighten them. How two such nice, intelligent, highly educated people can be so gullible is far beyond me.
Being highly educated means they spent a lot of money, but doesn’t make them smart.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts