Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasn't expecting this in the mail today, thought it would be after Christmas, as I didn't receive an email saying it shipped. But here it is! A new AKY Concealco IWB for my model 60!:danceban: After getting it this afternoon, I changed CC's and tried the new holster out, so far I really like it! I did receive an email today saying my bullhide belt from beltman shipped this afternoon! Now I'm just waiting on my new UBG Canute and IWB mag holder for my recently acquired Sig P239, Christmas has come early!:smile:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Very nice leather....Congrats...:congrats: I like the split-six speedloader holder, too...

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Very nice.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Pretty nice! :hand10:

·
Registered
259 Posts
I like the AKJ holster design. I have my Hi Power in one on my person right now. Been looking at getting some holsters for my 340PD. Probably gonna do an ankle rig first, then either one of those AKJ's or a Badger backup from Desbiens.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the AKJ holster design. I have my Hi Power in one on my person right now. Been looking at getting some holsters for my 340PD. Probably gonna do an ankle rig first, then either one of those AKJ's or a Badger backup from Desbiens.
So far I like it a lot also, may order one for my K-frame model 66.

·
Registered
737 Posts
I'm glad I opened this thread. Just what I need for a speed six in 2.75." I usually wear it OWB but would like a IWB option yet couldn't think of a maker from whom to order.

Very nice holster and very, very nice 60. Who makes the ammo with blue bullets?

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm glad I opened this thread. Just what I need for a speed six in 2.75." I usually wear it OWB but would like a IWB option yet couldn't think of a maker from whom to order.

Very nice holster and very, very nice 60. Who makes the ammo with blue bullets?
Those are Federal Nyclads, only come in .38 spcl standard and +P.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I like it!

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Shooter, nice looking setup you have.

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Very nice! Seeing all the recent acquisitions by other members makes me jealous. I haven’t purchased anything for myself in more than a week, and now I’m starting to have withdraws. BTW: What is that ammo? It reminds me of inert training stuff or possibly some variation of Nyclads?
Regards,
Dan

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Nice leather pair...:bier:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Very nice indeed.. I'm sure it will serve you well.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Wasn't expecting this in the mail today, thought it would be after Christmas, as I didn't receive an email saying it shipped. But here it is! A new AKY Concealco IWB for my model 60!:danceban: After getting it this afternoon, I changed CC's and tried the new holster out, so far I really like it! I did receive an email today saying my bullhide belt from beltman shipped this afternoon! Now I'm just waiting on my new UBG Canute and IWB mag holder for my recently acquired Sig P239, Christmas has come early!:smile:
Congrats. Nice looking set up. But the front loop looks like it faces a different direction than the rear loop. How does it fit on your belt? Does the front loop pivot around to face the same way?

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Congrats. Nice looking set up. But the front loop looks like it faces a different direction than the rear loop. How does it fit on your belt? Does the front loop pivot around to face the same way?
No it folds toward the front and secures the holster at the front, actually works pretty well, at least so far, here's a photo from the website showing how it works.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very nice! Seeing all the recent acquisitions by other members makes me jealous. I haven’t purchased anything for myself in more than a week, and now I’m starting to have withdraws. BTW: What is that ammo? It reminds me of inert training stuff or possibly some variation of Nyclads?
Regards,
Dan
They are Nyclads, Federal put them back in the line up last spring.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
No it folds toward the front and secures the holster at the front, actually works pretty well, at least so far, here's a photo from the website showing how it works.
Cool design. It looks like it eliminates that gap that some of the other IWB holsters have in the front. Thanks.

·
Registered
866 Posts
very nice, might have to get one of those holsters for my SIG.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts