Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, everyone. I just joined up yesterday and wanted to say hi. I'm from VA and am at 3-weeks of what is supposed to be a 4-6 week wait for my CHP. So, hopefully it won't be too much longer.

At any rate, I'll be carrying a Glock 23 and am looking for a decent iwb holster -- probably the clip on variety to be worn appendix carry since that seems to work best for me from a comfort/concealability standpoint. I was looking pretty hard at the High Noon Public Secret, but if anyone has some alternatives to suggest...by all means fire away.

Take care. Look forward to reading all the good info here.

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Welcome from Victoria, B.C. :wave:

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Welcome from SE Texas! :wave:

I would also consider the Mr. Softy from High Noon. I have them for a couple of different guns and really like them. They are well worth the $25 and with quick delivery, you can use it while you hunt for that perfect holster.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Welcome from West Kentucky. I would also recommend the Croosbreed Super Tuck. Most comfortable holster I have.

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Welcome to you from New Jersey! Stay safe and enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky

·
Banned
13,684 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
Welcome from the Richmond area. Remember, if you have not been issued your permit within 45 days, you can go to the court clerks office and get a de facto permit issued on the spot.

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
Welcome from South Carolina..

·
Registered
635 Posts
Welcome from Ga!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.