Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Great site!

So I have done everything needed to get my permit here in Denver. I called to make my appointment, which I guess is SOP here. I was told over the phone appointments are need because they interview you when you turn in your application. Anyone already experience this? what do they ask?
Thanks mike

·
Registered
11,431 Posts
Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Hi, Great site!

So I have done everything needed to get my permit here in Denver. I called to make my appointment, which I guess is SOP here. I was told over the phone appointments are need because they interview you when you turn in your application. Anyone already experience this? what do they ask?
Thanks mike
That's news to me but I don't doubt you. No appointments needed in my end of Colorado. I'll have to add that to another of the reasons I won't live in Denver.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I miss Fruita, I should move back over the hill!

I think it is a Denver only deal. They also want more then is listed on their website as far as requirements. I was told that along with my Colorado drivers license I needed a lease agreement or property tax info with my name on it.

I have everything so its not a big deal. It just seems they want to make it as hard as possible to be legal. You cant right a check to them or pay in cash. Who would write a bad check when paying for a CCW permit? Why cant you pay in cash? Maybe they dont trust their own employees.

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Welcome from Victoria, B.C. :wave:

·
Registered
4,203 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,765 Posts
Welcome from Alabama

·