Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I was robbed at gun point near my home and I decided that this is as best a time as any to begin learning laws concerning concealment and firearms in general for the state of Florida.

Total newb here looking to get into a subcompact weapon nothing fancy. I have been looking at Glocks particularly their subcompact's ie: 26, 27 etc... I'm in the cigar industry Cigarpimp.com which should be online soon (that was a cheap plug) and I look forward to learning as much as I can from the rest of you here. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Welcome from Victoria, B.C. :wave:

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Welcome from the Space Coast.

·
Super Moderator
4,964 Posts

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
:wave: Hi and welcome from Fort Worth TX! That's a terrible way to get interested in handguns, effective, but terrible. I was a hostage in a store robbery many years ago. It changed my life.

There's a lot of great information on this forum. You won't go wrong with a Glock, but look at the Springfield XD subcompact and Walther PPS too.

Don't cheap out on the holster or gun belt! Your holster will keep your gun upright, and clear of clutter. A good gun belt makes the whole system wearable and manageable.

There are some nice pocket handguns as well. Look for Smith and Wesson J-frame revolvers, Kel-Tec, and Kahr semi-automatics. Mika pocket holsters are perfect!

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Welcome:bier:
I love a good stogie every now and then.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Welcome from Tallahicky Florida.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Welcome from Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Welcome from New York

Good luck with your cigar business, love them myself. Let us know when your website is up and running. I know there are others here that like a good cigar also.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Welcome from Utah. :wave:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome
from South Carolina

·
Registered
11,431 Posts