Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member from Florida here. Been around guns most of my life but newer to concealed carry. I've owned handguns and even holsters for quite some time, but finally got my CWP this past January after my typically sleepy town had 6 shootings in the month of January alone. I decided it was finally time. Been carrying nearly every waking hour for the last 2 months now.

I'm a left handed shooter and rotate between a G19 and a G26, clothing and comfort permitting. I carry my G19 in a dual clip kydex holster and G26 in a single clip kydex holster during daytime hours.

Once I'm home and relaxed and no longer wearing a belt, I keep the G26 on me in a Sticky.

While I'm a new member, I'm not new to this forum as I've browsed on here plenty in the last couple of years. However as I experiment with different holsters and pistols, I thought I'd finally make an account to ask questions and chime in occasionally.

Cheers!

·
Super Moderator
50,609 Posts
Welcome..

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

Reactions: Rooster

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Now that you are no longer just a "lurker", welcome to the forum from the Lone Star State.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas

·
Registered
41,295 Posts
Welcome from the southern end of the state, the Treasure Coast to be exact.

Reactions: Rooster

·
Registered
520 Posts
Welcome form North Carolina.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Hello DBJ ... Welcome from SW Ohio ... Glad to have you aboard!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts