Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. My name is Jeff and I'm very new to concealed carry. In fact, I just got my permit in January, did the Wally Walk and everything. I'm a retired USAF dentist with an interest in WWII Army Air Force history, jazz guitar and large scale model building. I'm hoping to learn as much as I can about concealed carry and defensive weapons in general. I'm disabled with both hips replaced and a wonderful case of arthritis to slow me down. The reason I just started with defensive handguns is because it's now my only method of self defense I have to level out the playing field with the bad guys. You could say I need to put a stinger in the tail. I hope I never have to use said stinger.

·
Super Moderator
50,612 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

Just had a new hip myself...thanks for your service:usa:
Enjoy the forum!:hand9:

ret :31:

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Welcome from Memphis.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Welcome from Southwest Florida.

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
Welcome from Delaware!

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Hi all. My name is Jeff and I'm very new to concealed carry. In fact, I just got my permit in January, did the Wally Walk and everything. I'm a retired USAF dentist with an interest in WWII Army Air Force history, jazz guitar and large scale model building. I'm hoping to learn as much as I can about concealed carry and defensive weapons in general. I'm disabled with both hips replaced and a wonderful case of arthritis to slow me down. The reason I just started with defensive handguns is because it's now my only method of self defense I have to level out the playing field with the bad guys. You could say I need to put a stinger in the tail. I hope I never have to use said stinger.
Hello and welcome to the forum! Thank you for your service!:smile:

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
Welcome Aboard and Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee.

·
Premium Member
10,172 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas.

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin.

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Jeff. I formerly lived in Lexington, btw.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin, Jeff! Thanks for your service.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts